"winbet casino ",dennis hof,bet real money online
- Non resident Liberian companies are not liable for Liberian tax
- No obligation requiring Liberian participation in the management of your company
- No annual reporting or audits
- Same day incorporation
- Statutorily exempt from Liberian income and withholding taxes
- Company Law based on corporate laws of Delaware
- OECD White Listed
|Liberia Fees to Incorporate||Liberia Annual Maintenance Fees|
|Company Formation – £980||Provision of Registered Office – £650|
|Provision of Registered Office – £650||Government Fee – US0|
|Government Fee – US0||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance – £170|
|Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance – £170|
|Company Secretary recommended – £400|
A Certificate of Formation is the only document required to be filed with the Liberian Registry.,roulette pragmatic
dafabet casino,There is no statutory requirement to file neither the LLC Agreement nor the names of Managers and/or Shareholders. However, voluntary filings are permitted.
- Proposed Company Name
- Description of Company Activities
- Company Directors Details
- Shareholders Details
- Directors and shareholders may be of any nationality
- There is no requirement to appoint a Liberia resident director
- The shareholders of the Liberian company can be either corporations or individuals
The Liberian Association Law does not require information about shareholders, directors or officers to be filed in the public registry.,new m8bet apk
Filing requirements are confined to the Articles of Incorporation and amendments to the Articles of Incorporation, if any.,weplay season 3
The Liberian Limited Liability Company is an entity designed to provide the limited liability features of a corporation with the operational flexibility of a partnership.,gtr888 gift
Restrictions on choosing a Company Name,cambodia casino
• Limited Liability Company: the name should end with “LLC”,cavs vs raptors
club7 referer,• Corporation: a suffix for a corporation; terms such as “corporation,” “incorporated,” “corporation,” or “limited”, or any abbreviation thereof, can be used, as can corporate endings from foreign jurisdictions, such as “AG”, “S.A.” or “GmbH”.
Registered Agent in Liberia,rollex rebate
fox genting,The Registered Agent for all Liberian non-resident entities is The LISCR Trust Company, which is located in Monrovia, Liberia. The registered address of all non-resident Liberian entities is the address of the Registered Agent in Liberia and every non-resident Liberian corporation is obligated to maintain a Registered Agent in Liberia.
dota 2 pro,Standard Authorised Capital of a Corporation
lucky roulette online,The authorised capital of a standard Liberian Corporation is 500 registered shares without par value or up to US,000 of the total par value of shares. The par value may be expressed in any currency.
lotto hari ini,Every company incorporated or registered under the Liberian Associations Law is statutorily required to retain the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry (LISCR) Trust Company as their Registered Agent in Liberia. The registered agent is available for the service of process in Liberia and will forward any mail directly to you.
how to win magnum life,The registered office is used for mailing annual invoices, legal notices and other correspondence from the registered agent.
- Your company only requires one director
- Shareholders may be of any nationality
- If there are three or more shareholders, there must be at least three directors
- If there are less than three shareholders, the number of directors must equal the number of shareholders
- Shareholders may be an individual or a corporate body
- Reserving Company Name
- Preparation of Company Registration Forms
- Drafting and signing the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filing documents with the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment of Directors
- Including Government filing fee
- Share Certificates
- We provide a duplicate copy of every filed document, stamped by the Minister of Foreign Affairs as Registrar of Corporations
- Leather binder with all documents and certificates
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL
poker 365 free credit,After formation there are minimal filing requirements which are confined only to matters affecting the status of the Articles of Association or merger.
Certificates of good standing and certified copies of filed documents are available. You may request an extended certificate of good standing to include further information.,casino genting highland
- Formation is normally completed within 1 day, with actual formation documents available on the day of incorporation.
- To facilitate same day incorporation, we instruct a Trust Company to act as the subscriber to the formation documents, the Articles of Incorporation and the Registration Certificate.
We can incorporate a Liberian LLC in as little as one day. The use of standard articles of incorporation, certificates of formation and other organisational documents facilitate the formation process with the Liberian Registry.,unibet casino
roulette tracker online,Liberia non-resident companies are not taxed on income coming from outside Liberia and you need to ensure Liberian residents do not have a beneficial interest in your company to preserve non-resident status and remain tax exempt on all revenues generated abroad.